Planning Diary for Educators 2023 || PRINTABLE
Get ready for the year ahead with our updated OG digital printable 2023 Planning Diary for Educators! We've taken our original and gorgeous planning diary and updated it and made it even better. We didn't know that was possible!
This printable diary for educators features daily pages to organise and plan your time, sections for personal reflection, notes, and even pages to keep your post-it notes safe.
We have made our iconic planning diary available as a PDF download for easy and immediate access. Our customers asked, and we answered. We did this for you!
Our publications are full of beautiful pages designed to reignite your creative spark and love of documenting! In fact, many educators have told us that our publications have given them a renewed love of the job.
By purchasing our planning diary, you will also receive exclusive membership to our online Reflections of an Educator Resource Hub. You will receive an email following your purchase with a link to join up for our exclusive hub!
Use your Planning Diary for Educators alongside our Reflections of an Educator Journal or on its own.
How gorgeous is this reflection journal? Our reflective journal is the perfect companion to our Planning Diary. The Planning Diary allows you to document the curriculum in action where the Reflection Journal allows each educator to reflect upon their professional practice as an educator. You can plan goals and then forge a pathway to achieve them.
Each month features a planning wheel with each day dated as this in our digital edition.
Our planning wheels are a quirky way for you to document some of the significant events during the course of the month. On the following pages are spaces for you to document team meetings either in the classroom itself or at the staff meeting.
Our daily layout enables you to document the day's events and learning in ways that suit you and your learning community. We have educators who mind map, write narratives or collage images with notes. In fact you can do a blend of multiple documentation styles that suit you, your students and their families.
Documenting reflective practice is a great way of providing regular evidence of you. A space to document your thoughts around the elements of the curriculum, teaching and learning. This is also a space where you can note down any team discussions regarding the curriculum decisions that have been occurring over the week ...
- Digital product - format: PDF downloadable file (only)
- Size: prints to A4
- Pages: 456 + covers
- Number of weeks included: 50
- Number of months included: 12
designed to print A4 - 210 x 297mm
- can be printed and bound A4 or printed smaller at A5 and used as more portable diary!
- Can be printed and then bound in sections. Simply print extra covers. We suggest creating 2 or 4 books to make them more portable.
- Designed by a teacher and educational consultant with a kickass graphic designer.
- Suitable for all types of educators in all settings
- This is for a digital product ONLY and does not include a physical product.
- Each purchase is limited in the number of times the PDF document can be downloaded.
- This purchase is for individual use and not to be shared.
- Additional unauthorised / unlicensed use, will be invoiced.
- If you require a licence for more than one user, we will happily accommodate a bulk order discount. These are available upon request from email@example.com